Lake County Fairgrounds 889 South Court Street Crown Point, IN 46308
Do you know someone with Lupus? Do you know that your community has thousands of Lupus Patients?
Lupus is one of the most cruel and mysterious diseases on earth. It strikes without warning, has unpredictable and sometimes fatal effects, lasts a lifetime and has no known cause or cure. It is more pervasive than you think and impacts people on a scale that the public does not realize.
People like you are now becoming aware of how devastating lupus can be and here is your chance to help. Join the fight so we can solve the cruel impact of this disease in our lifetime.
Remember, it's more fun to walk together! Gather your friends, family and co-workers and form a team! It's a great way to fundraise and support the Lupus Foundation of America’s movement to Solve the Cruel Mystery of Lupus.
Join the Fight
1. Register - Start a team, join a team, or sign-up as an individual.
2. Set a fundraising goal for yourself, or your team - We suggest a $100 minimum for each individual because individuals raising $100 or more can earn prizes for their efforts.
3. Raise money - Set up your personal fundraising page and share your story. People will be more likely to give if they know why you are walking and how important this cause is to you.
4. Spread the word - Tell everyone you know what you are involved in and why, then ask for support. If you don't ask, they can't say yes.
5. Walk - Come together with all people who are supporting this event and celebrate all the hard work in raising essential funds and spreading awareness of lupus.